Skip to main content
At the start of every New Year we make a list of goals to tackle for the next 365 days. So how do you keep the resolutions to save money, lose weight, or take the trip of a lifetime?
Check out the tips below on how to successfully stay on pace to reach your goals:
- Be realistic. Make your goal attainable
- Think ahead. Planning for the future instead of leaving things to chance will help put key pieces in place
- Design a reward system. Working toward a goal with mini celebrations along the way are ways to encourage yourself
- Have a goal buddy. Pick someone you can trust to confide in and help hold you accountable
- Make a pro and con list. Figure out what the good and bad of attaining your goal will be so you can adjust as needed in the process to success
- Track your progress. Seeing the little wins along the way will help keep your focus
- Be kind. Don’t beat yourself up if you fall short at times. It’s a process, and that’s why you have 365 days to reach the finish line
No matter your goal, be proud you are challenging yourself to something new. This time next year you’ll be happy you did!
Terms Of Service
By checking this box and clicking submit, I give my signature authorizing the property owner, the property manager, Asset Campus Housing and their respective service providers including but not limited to Entrata and IRIO, to make telephone calls and send text messages to the telephone number(s) I have provided, with information and notifications about the property and my account, and with rental-related advertising and telemarketing messages and associated offers. I agree that such calls or messages may be placed with an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice. I understand that I am not required to sign or enter into this agreement as a condition of leasing any property or purchasing any goods, or services. I understand if I do not wish to authorize telephone calls or text messages to the telephone number(s) I have provided, I am not required to complete this electronic form and may instead contact the property manager and complete a paper application. I further warrant that I am the subscriber for any wireless number that I have provided, or am the customary user of such wireless number, and agree to promptly notify the property manager if service for any wireless number provided by me is cancelled, or if my wireless number changes.